Veterinarian-Recommended Cat Lodging
Feline guests are welcome with open arms at Gochenauers where they can expect to be treated like the royalty they are. Our Kitty Condos provide a spacious environment for them that has been cat tested and approved for generations. With enough space for them to lounge, play, and take cat naps, their area away from the dogs is sure to have them purring in delight!
Award-Winning Accommodations & Amenities
- Comfy, spacious kitty quarters with lots of room to lounge and exercise
- Cats from the same household can stay together!
- Each feline guest is provided soft bedding, and human attention (just the right amounts!)
- Advanced climate control and air exchange systems for comfort & health
- Advanced security systems
- We recommend bringing your cat’s regular diet, but we offer a high-quality cat food for no charge.
- Each accommodation is cleaned daily with veterinary-grade cleaners
While our accommodations include all the comforts & relaxation of home, we know some cats appreciate a little extra attention & fun. You can add special treats and activities to their stay to keep your cat extra entertained while you’re away.
- Catch-of-the-day treats
- Cattery free roaming time
- Play time with catnip toys & laser chases
- One-on-one caregiver cuddles for the lap cat
Professional Care from Professionals Who Care
- Family-owned and operated since 1971 with multiple generations caring for your pets daily
- Highly recommended by leading local veterinarians for our superior level of care
- Winners of 57 “best of” people’s choice awards from publications including Lancaster Magazine and the Lancaster Newspaper
- Advanced UV air purification system and year-round climate control
- Elevated level of staff training including pet first aid and CPR
Cat Boarding FAQ
What vaccinations are required for cats?
To keep our feline friends safe and healthy, we require proof of vaccination for Rabies and Feline Distemper.
Are reservations required?
Do you offer activities for cats?
Should I bring my cat’s own food?
To keep your pet on the diet they’re accustomed to, we ask you please bring their usual food bagged and labeled per serving. You can also send along any canned food that your cat eats. We can also feed our in-house Iams dry cat food at no additional charge.
What about their toys?
My pet takes medication. Can you administer medication to pets?
Yes, we’re able to administer many oral and topical medications for a small fee. Medications are administered between 7am – 6pm. Please complete our medical instruction form for any medications your pet may need while in our care.