Professional Dog Grooming & Spa
Dogs (and their owners) are happiest when they look and feel their best. The grooming salon at Gochenauer Pet Resorts features the best equipment and a talented team to ensure beautiful results for every breed and age. Our groomers attend yearly educational seminars and take pride in every service we give– we’ve won many “best of” awards to show for it!
Salon & Spa Services
- Breed-specific and custom haircuts
- Luxury and basic bath packages
- Shed control treatments
- Nail trim and grinding
- Paw balm and “pawdicures”
- Fragrant blueberry facials
- Skunk & flea treatments
- Teeth brushing
- Ear cleaning
- And more!
Benefits of Professional Grooming
Proper grooming is more than just for looks, it’s also an important part of keeping your dog healthy.
- Every visit to the salon includes a screening of the skin, paws, and ears to check for signs of any health concerns before they fully develop.
- Since most dogs have multi-layered coats where dirt and excess fur can get trapped. This can feel heavy and uncomfortable and lead to skin irritations and matting. Let us clean down to your pet’s undercoat with our specialized tools!
- Keeping your dog’s nails trimmed is vital to keeping their paws healthy. Excessively long nails can cause discomfort, disruption of posture, and stressed joints. Our team is skilled at quickly and accurately trimming nails.
- Dog fur can be a lot like human hair- without nourishing shampoo and conditioner, it can quickly get dull and tangled. We use products designed to revitalize your dog’s coat with vitamins, nutrients and healthy oils, keeping it glossy and strong.
Dog Grooming FAQ
What vaccinations are required for grooming/bathing?
To keep our guests safe and healthy, we require all dogs be up to date on vaccinations for rabies, distemper, and Bordetella.
Do you require an appointment?
We do require appointments for all grooming and bathing services.
Can you give my dog a specific haircut or style?
Our stylists are experienced in providing many kinds of haircuts from breed-specific classics to custom styles.
What kinds of products do you use?
We only use high quality shampoos and conditioners designed for use with pets. We offer a line of specialty formulas including deep conditioning, hypoallergenic, coat whitening, and many others.
Can you groom my puppy?
Yes, we’d love to introduce your puppy to grooming. We believe it’s important to bring your dog for their first grooming appointment early in life so they can get accustomed to the sights, sounds, and handling of the salon.
Can my dog get a bath while they’re visiting for lodging or daycare?
Absolutely, we’d love to send your furry friend home sparkling and fresh. Just let us know ahead of time so we can book their appointment at the salon.
Do you have grooming packages?
Most of our grooming clients like to have their pets receive multiple treatments while they’re with us. We’ve developed several convenient grooming packages to cover the most important services.